Scrabble word: MAGNETISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGNETISM exist?
Definitions of MAGNETISM in dictionaries:
- noun - attraction for iron
- noun - the branch of science that studies magnetism
- The class of phenomena exhibited by a magnetic field.
- The study of magnets and their effects.
- The force exerted by a magnetic field.
- Unusual power to attract, fascinate, or influence: the magnetism of money.
- Animal magnetism.
There are 9 letters in MAGNETISM: A E G I M M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNETISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGNETISM plus a wildcard: MAGNETISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGNETISM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGNETISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.