Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STEMMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEMMING exist?
Definitions of STEMMING in dictionaries:
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- noun - a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- noun - cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- noun - the tube of a tobacco pipe
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- noun - a turn made in skiing
- verb - to remove stems (ascending axes of a plant) from
There are 8 letters in STEMMING: E G I M M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEMMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEMMING plus a wildcard: STEMMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEMMING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEMMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.