Scrabble word: DOCUMENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCUMENTS exist?
Definitions of DOCUMENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- noun - anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks
- noun - a written account of ownership or obligation
- noun - (computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters
- verb - record in detail
- verb - support or supply with references
- verb - to support by conclusive information or evidence
There are 9 letters in DOCUMENTS: C D E M N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCUMENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCUMENTS plus a wildcard: DOCUMENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCUMENTS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCUMENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.