Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOCUMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCUMENT exist?
Definitions of DOCUMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- noun - anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks
- noun - a written account of ownership or obligation
- noun - (computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters
- verb - record in detail
- verb - support or supply with references
- A written or printed paper that bears the original, official, or legal form of something and can be used to furnish decisive evidence or information.
- Something, such as a recording or a photograph, that can be used to furnish evidence or information.
- A writing that contains information.
- Something, especially a material substance such as a coin bearing a revealing symbol or mark, that serves as proof or evidence.
- To furnish with a document or documents.
- To support (an assertion or a claim, for example) with evidence or decisive information.
- To support (statements in a book, for example) with written references or citations; annotate.
- verb - to support by conclusive information or evidence
There are 8 letters in DOCUMENT: C D E M N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCUMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCUMENT plus a wildcard: DOCUMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCUMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCUMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.