Scrabble word: DECLENSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECLENSION exist?
Definitions of DECLENSION in dictionaries:
- noun - the inflection of nouns and pronouns and adjectives in Indo-European languages
- noun - process of changing to an inferior state
- noun - a downward slope or bend
- noun - a class of nouns or pronouns or adjectives in Indo-European languages having the same (or very similar) inflectional forms
- In certain languages, the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives in categories such as case, number, and gender.
- A class of words of one language with the same or a similar system of inflections, such as the first declension in Latin.
- A descending slope; a descent.
- A decline or decrease; deterioration: “States and empires have their periods of declension” (Laurence Sterne).
- A deviation, as from a standard or practice.
There are 10 letters in DECLENSION: C D E E I L N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECLENSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECLENSION plus a wildcard: DECLENSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECLENSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECLENSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.