Scrabble word: CONDENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDENSE exist?
Definitions of CONDENSE in dictionaries:
- verb - undergo condensation
- verb - make more concise
- verb - remove water from
- verb - cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid
- verb - become more compact or concentrated
- verb - develop due to condensation
- verb - compress or concentrate
- To reduce the volume or compass of.
- To make more concise; abridge or shorten.
- To cause (a gas or vapor) to change to a liquid.
- To remove water from (milk, for example).
- To become more compact.
- To undergo condensation.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 8 letters in CONDENSE: C D E E N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDENSE plus a wildcard: CONDENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDENSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.