Scrabble word: CONDENSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDENSER exist?
Definitions of CONDENSER in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device characterized by its capacity to store an electric charge
- noun - an apparatus that converts vapor into liquid
- noun - a hollow coil that condenses by abstracting heat
- noun - lens used to concentrate light on an object
- One that condenses, especially an apparatus used to condense vapor.
- See capacitor.
- A mirror, lens, or combination of lenses used to gather light and direct it upon an object or through a projection lens.
There are 9 letters in CONDENSER: C D E E N N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDENSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDENSER plus a wildcard: CONDENSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDENSER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDENSER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.