Scrabble word: BLACKOUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKOUTS exist?
Definitions of BLACKOUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a suspension of radio or tv broadcasting
- noun - darkness resulting from the extinction of lights (as in a city invisible to enemy aircraft)
- noun - the failure of electric power for a general region
- noun - a momentary loss of consciousness
- noun - partial or total loss of memory
- noun - a power failure
There are 9 letters in BLACKOUTS: A B C K L O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKOUTS plus a wildcard: BLACKOUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKOUTS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLACKOUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.