Is BLACKOUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLACKOUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a suspension of radio or tv broadcasting
- noun - darkness resulting from the extinction of lights (as in a city invisible to enemy aircraft)
- noun - the failure of electric power for a general region
- noun - a momentary loss of consciousness
- noun - partial or total loss of memory
- The concealment or extinguishment of lights that might be visible to enemy aircraft during an air raid.
- Lack of illumination caused by an electrical power failure.
- The sudden extinguishment of all stage lights in a theater to indicate the passage of time or to mark the end of an act or a scene.
- A short, comic vaudeville skit that ends with lights off.
- A temporary loss of memory or consciousness.
- A suppression, as of news, by censorhip.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a temporary loss of consciousness”: suffers blackouts at high altitudes; fell in a dead faint at the sight of the cadaver; sank to the ground in a swoon; was taken to the emergency room in a state of syncope.
- noun - a power failure
There are 8 letters in BLACKOUT: A B C K L O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLACKOUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLACKOUT, to go: BLACKOUT?
Rearrange the letters in BLACKOUT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BLACKOUT
7 letters out of BLACKOUT
6 letters out of BLACKOUT
5 letters out of BLACKOUT
4 letters out of BLACKOUT
3 letters out of BLACKOUT
2 letters out of BLACKOUT
Contextual use of BLACKOUT
What's nearby BLACKOUT
Lookup in Wiki for BLACKOUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLACKOUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLACKOUT"