Scrabble word: ATHLETICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATHLETICS exist?
Definitions of ATHLETICS in dictionaries:
- noun - an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- noun - a contest between athletes
- noun - participation in sports events as an extracurricular activity
- Activities, such as sports, exercises, and games, that require physical skill and stamina.
- The principles or system of training and practice for such activities.
There are 9 letters in ATHLETICS: A C E H I L S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATHLETICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATHLETICS plus a wildcard: ATHLETICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATHLETICS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATHLETICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.