Scrabble word: IMPRESSION
Is IMPRESSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPRESSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- noun - an outward appearance
- noun - a clear and telling mental image
- noun - a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- noun - a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
- noun - all the copies of a work printed at one time
- noun - (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster
- noun - an impressionistic portrayal of a person
- noun - the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another
- An effect, a feeling, or an image retained as a consequence of experience.
- A vague notion, remembrance, or belief: I have the impression that we have met once before.
- A mark produced on a surface by pressure.
- The act or process of impressing.
- All the copies of a publication printed at one time from the same set of type.
- A single copy of such a printing.
- A humorous imitation of the voice and mannerisms of a famous person done by an entertainer.
- An initial or single coat of color or paint.
- An imprint of the teeth and surrounding tissues, formed with a plastic material that hardens into a mold for use in making dentures, inlays, or plastic models.
There are 10 letters in IMPRESSION: E I I M N O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPRESSION
Click to search all anagrams of IMPRESSION plus a wildcard: IMPRESSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPRESSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPRESSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.