Scrabble word: MEIOSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEIOSIS exist?
Definitions of MEIOSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - (genetics) cell division that produces reproductive cells in sexually reproducing organisms
- noun - understatement for rhetorical effect (especially when expressing an affirmative by negating its contrary)
- The process of cell division in sexually reproducing organisms that reduces the number of chromosomes in reproductive cells, leading to the production of gametes in animals and spores in plants.
- Rhetorical understatement.
- adj - a type of cell division [n -OSES] : MEIOTIC
There are 7 letters in MEIOSIS: E I I M O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEIOSIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEIOSIS plus a wildcard: MEIOSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEIOSIS
Images for MEIOSIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.