Scrabble word: REMISSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMISSION exist?
Definitions of REMISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an abatement in intensity or degree (as in the manifestations of a disease)
- noun - a payment of money sent to a person in another place
- noun - (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
- noun - the act of absolving or remitting
- The act of remitting.
- A condition or period in which something is remitted.
- A lessening of intensity or degree; abatement.
- Abatement or subsiding of the symptoms of a disease.
- The period during which the symptoms of a disease abate or subside.
- Release, as from a debt, a penalty, or an obligation.
- Forgiveness; pardon.