Scrabble word: REMISSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMISSION exist?
Definitions of REMISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an abatement in intensity or degree (as in the manifestations of a disease)
- noun - a payment of money sent to a person in another place
- noun - (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
- noun - the act of absolving or remitting
- The act of remitting.
- A condition or period in which something is remitted.
- A lessening of intensity or degree; abatement.
- Abatement or subsiding of the symptoms of a disease.
- The period during which the symptoms of a disease abate or subside.
- Release, as from a debt, a penalty, or an obligation.
- Forgiveness; pardon.
There are 9 letters in REMISSION: E I I M N O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMISSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMISSION plus a wildcard: REMISSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMISSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMISSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.