Scrabble word: MISSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISSION exist?
Definitions of MISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- noun - an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters
- noun - a special assignment that is given to a person or group
- noun - the organized work of a religious missionary
- noun - a group of representatives or delegates
- A body of persons sent to conduct negotiations or establish relations with a foreign country.
- The business with which such a body of persons is charged.
- A permanent diplomatic office abroad.
- A body of experts or dignitaries sent to a foreign country.
- A body of persons sent to a foreign land by a religious organization, especially a Christian organization, to spread its faith or provide educational, medical, and other assistance.
- A mission established abroad.
- The district assigned to a mission worker.
- A building or compound housing a mission.
- An organization for carrying on missionary work in a territory.
- A Christian church or congregation with no cleric of its own that depends for support on a larger religious organization.
- A series of special Christian services for purposes of proselytizing.
- A welfare or educational organization established for the needy people of a district.
- A special assignment given to a person or group: an agent on a secret mission.
- A combat operation assigned to a person or military unit.
- An aerospace operation intended to carry out specific program objectives: a mission to Mars.
- An inner calling to pursue an activity or perform a service; a vocation.
- To send on a mission.
- To organize or establish a religious mission among or in.
- Of or relating to a mission.
- Of or relating to a style of architecture or furniture used in the early Spanish missions of California.
- Often Mission.
- verb - to send to perform a specific task
There are 7 letters in MISSION: I I M N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISSION plus a wildcard: MISSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISSION
Images for MISSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.