Scrabble word: OMISSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OMISSION exist?
Definitions of OMISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a mistake resulting from neglect
- noun - something that has been omitted
- noun - any process whereby sounds or words are left out of spoken words or phrases
- noun - neglecting to do something
- The act or an instance of omitting.
- The state of having been omitted.
- Something omitted or neglected.
- noun - something left undone
There are 8 letters in OMISSION: I I M N O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OMISSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OMISSION plus a wildcard: OMISSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OMISSION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OMISSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.