Scrabble word: MISSIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISSIONS exist?
Definitions of MISSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- noun - an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters
- noun - a special assignment that is given to a person or group
- noun - the organized work of a religious missionary
- noun - a group of representatives or delegates
- verb - to send to perform a specific task
There are 8 letters in MISSIONS: I I M N O S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISSIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISSIONS plus a wildcard: MISSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISSIONS
Images for MISSIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.