Scrabble word: ABSOLUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABSOLUTE exist?
Definitions of ABSOLUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things
- adj - perfect or complete or pure
- adj - complete and without restriction or qualification
- adj - not limited by law
- adj - expressing finality with no implication of possible change
- adj - not capable of being violated or infringed
- Perfect in quality or nature; complete.
- Not mixed; pure.
- Not limited by restrictions or exceptions; unconditional: absolute trust.
- Unconstrained by constitutional or other provisions: an absolute ruler.
- Not to be doubted or questioned; positive: absolute proof.
- Of, relating to, or being a word, phrase, or construction that is isolated syntactically from the rest of a sentence, as the referee having finally arrived in The referee having finally arrived, the game began.
- Of, relating to, or being a transitive verb when its object is implied but not stated.
- Of, relating to, or being an adjective or a pronoun that stands alone when the noun it modifies is being implied but not stated.
- Relating to measurements or units of measurement derived from fundamental units of length, mass, and time.
- Relating to absolute temperature.
- Complete and unconditional; final.
- Something that is absolute.
- Something regarded as the ultimate basis of all thought and being.
- Something regarded as independent of and unrelated to anything else.
- adj - free from restriction
- noun - something that is absolute
There are 8 letters in ABSOLUTE: A B E L O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSOLUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABSOLUTE plus a wildcard: ABSOLUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABSOLUTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABSOLUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.