Scrabble word: PURCHASE
Is PURCHASE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PURCHASE in dictionaries:
- noun - the acquisition of something for payment
- noun - something acquired by purchase
- noun - a means of exerting influence or gaining advantage
- noun - the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
- verb - obtain by purchase
- To obtain in exchange for money or its equivalent; buy.
- To acquire by effort; earn.
- To move or hold with a mechanical device, such as a lever or wrench.
- The act or an instance of buying.
- Something bought.
- Acquisition through the payment of money or its equivalent.
- A grip applied manually or mechanically to move something or prevent it from slipping.
- A device, such as a tackle or lever, used to obtain mechanical advantage.
- A position, as of a lever or one’s feet, affording means to move or secure a weight.
- A means of increasing power or influence.
- An advantage that is used in exerting one’s power.
- verb - to acquire by the payment of money
There are 8 letters in PURCHASE: A C E H P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURCHASE
Click to search all anagrams of PURCHASE plus a wildcard: PURCHASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURCHASE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURCHASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.