Scrabble word: PATRIMONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATRIMONY exist?
Definitions of PATRIMONY in dictionaries:
- noun - a church endowment
- noun - an inheritance coming by right of birth (especially by primogeniture)
- An inheritance from a father or other ancestor.
- An inheritance or a legacy; heritage.
- An endowment or estate belonging to an institution, especially a church.
There are 9 letters in PATRIMONY: A I M N O P R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATRIMONY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATRIMONY plus a wildcard: PATRIMONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATRIMONY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATRIMONY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.