Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MYOPIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYOPIA exist?
Definitions of MYOPIA in dictionaries:
- noun - (ophthalmology) eyesight abnormality resulting from the eye's faulty refractive ability
- A visual defect in which distant objects appear blurred because their images are focused in front of the retina rather than on it; nearsightedness.
- Lack of discernment or long-range perspective in thinking or planning: “For Lorca, New York is a symbol of spiritual myopia” (Edwin Honig).
- adj - a visual defect [n -S] : MYOPIC
There are 6 letters in MYOPIA: A I M O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MYOPIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MYOPIA plus a wildcard: MYOPIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MYOPIA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MYOPIA
- myopia (nearsightedness) means that your child can see close up but ...
- ... care if you enroll in one of these active myopia clinical trials
- What Is myopia
- Correcting Nearsightedness (or myopia)
- myopia (nearsightedness)
- Nearsightedness (myopia) Healthwise Medical Information on ...