Scrabble word: DESPERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESPERATE exist?
Definitions of DESPERATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is frightened and in need of help
- adj - arising from or marked by despair or loss of hope
- adj - desperately determined
- adj - (of persons) dangerously reckless or violent as from urgency or despair
- adj - showing extreme courage
- adj - showing extreme urgency or intensity especially because of great need or desire
- adj - fraught with extreme danger
- Having lost all hope; despairing.
- Marked by, arising from, or showing despair: the desperate look of hunger; a desperate cry for help.
- Reckless or violent because of despair: a desperate criminal.
- Undertaken out of extreme urgency or as a last resort: a desperate attempt to save the family business.
- Nearly hopeless; critical: a desperate illness; a desperate situation.
- Suffering or driven by great need or distress: desperate for recognition.
- Extremely intense: felt a desperate urge to tell the truth.
There are 9 letters in DESPERATE: A D E E E P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESPERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESPERATE plus a wildcard: DESPERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESPERATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESPERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.