Is INTERPOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTERPOSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - be or come between
- verb - introduce
- verb - to insert between other elements
- verb - get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force
- To insert or introduce between parts.
- To place (oneself) between.
- To introduce or interject (a comment, for example) during discourse or a conversation.
- To exert (influence or authority) in order to interfere or intervene: interpose one’s veto.
- To come between.
- To come between the parties in a dispute; intervene.
- To insert a remark, a question, or an argument.
There are 9 letters in INTERPOSE: E E I N O P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERPOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTERPOSE, to go: INTERPOSE?
Rearrange the letters in INTERPOSE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTERPOSE
8 letters out of INTERPOSE
7 letters out of INTERPOSE
6 letters out of INTERPOSE
5 letters out of INTERPOSE
4 letters out of INTERPOSE
3 letters out of INTERPOSE
2 letters out of INTERPOSE
Contextual use of INTERPOSE
What's nearby INTERPOSE
Lookup in Wiki for INTERPOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTERPOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTERPOSE"