Is ENTRIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENTRIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an item inserted in a written record
- noun - the act of beginning something new
- noun - a written record of a commercial transaction
- noun - something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- noun - something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- noun - the act of entering
- noun - a place of entrance
There are 7 letters in ENTRIES: E E I N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTRIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENTRIES, to go: ENTRIES?
Rearrange the letters in ENTRIES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ENTRIES
6 letters out of ENTRIES
5 letters out of ENTRIES
4 letters out of ENTRIES
3 letters out of ENTRIES
2 letters out of ENTRIES
Contextual use of ENTRIES
What's nearby ENTRIES
Lookup in Wiki for ENTRIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENTRIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENTRIES"