Is INTEREST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTEREST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something
- noun - a reason for wanting something done
- noun - the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.)
- noun - a fixed charge for borrowing money
- noun - (law) a right or legal share of something
- noun - (usually plural) a social group whose members control some field of activity and who have common aims
- noun - a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
- verb - excite the curiosity of
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - be of importance or consequence
- A state of curiosity or concern about or attention to something: an interest in sports.
- Something, such as a quality, a subject, or an activity, that evokes this mental state: counts the theater among his interests.
- Often interests.
- A right, claim, or legal share: an interest in the new company.
- Something in which such a right, claim, or share is held: has interests overseas.
- A person or group of persons holding such a right, claim, or share: a petroleum interest.
- Involvement with or participation in something: She has an interest in the quality of her education.
- A charge for a loan, usually a percentage of the amount loaned.
- An excess or a bonus beyond what is expected or due.
- An interest group.
- The particular cause supported by an interest group.
- To arouse the curiosity or hold the attention of: Your opinions interest me.
- To cause to become involved or concerned with: tried to interest her in taking a walk.
- To concern or affect.
- verb - to engage the attention of
There are 8 letters in INTEREST: E E I N R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTEREST
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTEREST, to go: INTEREST?
Rearrange the letters in INTEREST and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INTEREST
7 letters out of INTEREST
6 letters out of INTEREST
5 letters out of INTEREST
4 letters out of INTEREST
3 letters out of INTEREST
2 letters out of INTEREST
Contextual use of INTEREST
What's nearby INTEREST
Lookup in Wiki for INTEREST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTEREST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTEREST"