Scrabble word: PROBABILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBABILITY exist?
Definitions of PROBABILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur
- noun - the quality of being probable
- The quality or condition of being probable; likelihood.
- A probable situation, condition, or event.
- The likelihood that a given event will occur: a great probability of rain this evening.
- A number expressing the likelihood that a specific event will occur, expressed as the ratio of the number of actual occurrences to the number of possible occurrences.
There are 11 letters in PROBABILITY: A B B I I L O P R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBABILITY plus a wildcard: PROBABILITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBABILITY
11 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBABILITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.