Scrabble word: TABBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABBY exist?
Definitions of TABBY in dictionaries:
- noun - a cat with a grey or tawny coat mottled with black
- noun - female cat
- adj - having a grey or brown streak or a pattern or a patchy coloring
- A rich watered silk.
- A fabric of plain weave.
- A domestic cat with a striped or brindled coat of a gray or tawny color.
- A domestic cat, especially a female.
- A spinster.
- A prying woman; a gossip.
- A mixture of oyster shells, lime, sand, and water used as a building material.
- Having light and dark striped markings: a tabby cat.
- Made of or resembling watered silk.
- verb - to give a wavy appearance to
There are 5 letters in TABBY: A B B T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABBY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABBY plus a wildcard: TABBY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABBY
Images for TABBY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.