Scrabble word: TABBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABBY exist?
Definitions of TABBY in dictionaries:
- noun - a cat with a grey or tawny coat mottled with black
- noun - female cat
- adj - having a grey or brown streak or a pattern or a patchy coloring
- A rich watered silk.
- A fabric of plain weave.
- A domestic cat with a striped or brindled coat of a gray or tawny color.
- A domestic cat, especially a female.
- A spinster.
- A prying woman; a gossip.
- A mixture of oyster shells, lime, sand, and water used as a building material.
- Having light and dark striped markings: a tabby cat.
- Made of or resembling watered silk.
- verb - to give a wavy appearance to