Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TABBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABBY exist?
Definitions of TABBY in dictionaries:
- noun - a cat with a grey or tawny coat mottled with black
- noun - female cat
- adj - having a grey or brown streak or a pattern or a patchy coloring
- A rich watered silk.
- A fabric of plain weave.
- A domestic cat with a striped or brindled coat of a gray or tawny color.
- A domestic cat, especially a female.
- A spinster.
- A prying woman; a gossip.
- A mixture of oyster shells, lime, sand, and water used as a building material.
- Having light and dark striped markings: a tabby cat.
- Made of or resembling watered silk.
- v - to give a wavy appearance to
There are 5 letters in TABBY: A B B T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABBY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABBY plus a wildcard: TABBY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABBY
Images for TABBY
- Wallpaper Orange tabby cat
- Brown tabby Bengal Kitten
- ACTRA National tabby Johnsons Bio
- WP10515 tabby cat Tiger Lily wearing a Father Christmas hat.
- tabby Kitten
- WP07303 Two tabby Chinchilla x British Shorthair kittens 6 weeks old.
- tabby cat stretching photo - WP09089
- Spotted Cat Breeds
- ... King Charles Spaniel x Shih-Tzu) pup with tabby Maine Coon kitten
- Big Cat Around The World Adem and his cats