Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BABY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BABY exist?
Definitions of BABY in dictionaries:
- noun - a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- noun - the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)
- noun - an immature childish person
- noun - an unborn child
- noun - (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- noun - a very young mammal
- noun - a project of personal concern to someone
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- A very young child; an infant.
- The youngest member of a family or group.
- A very young animal.
- An adult or a young person who behaves in an infantile way.
- A girl or young woman.
- An object of personal concern or interest: Keeping the boat in good repair is your baby.
- Of or having to do with a baby.
- Infantile or childish.
- Small in comparison with others of the same kind: baby vegetables.
- verb - to treat with extreme or excessive indulgence
- adj - resembling a baby (an infant)
There are 4 letters in BABY: A B B Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BABY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BABY plus a wildcard: BABY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BABY
Images for BABY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.