Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABBEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABBEY exist?
Definitions of ABBEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a church associated with a monastery or convent
- noun - a convent ruled by an abbess
- noun - a monastery ruled by an abbot
- A monastery supervised by an abbot.
- A convent supervised by an abbess.
- A church that is or once was part of a monastery or convent.
- noun - a monastery or convent
There are 5 letters in ABBEY: A B B E Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABBEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABBEY plus a wildcard: ABBEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABBEY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABBEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.