Scrabble word: LOBBY
Is LOBBY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOBBY in dictionaries:
- noun - a large entrance or reception room or area
- noun - the people who support some common cause or business or principle or sectional interest
- noun - a group of people who try actively to influence legislation
- verb - detain in conversation by or as if by holding on to the outer garments of
- A hall, foyer, or waiting room at or near the entrance to a building, such as a hotel or theater.
- A public room next to the assembly chamber of a legislative body.
- To try to influence the thinking of legislators or other public officials for or against a specific cause: lobbying for stronger environmental safeguards; lobbied against the proliferation of nuclear arms.
- To try to influence public officials on behalf of or against (proposed legislation, for example): lobbied the bill through Congress; lobbied the bill to a negative vote.
- To try to influence (an official) to take a desired action.
- verb - to attempt to influence legislators
There are 5 letters in LOBBY: B B L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBBY
Click to search all anagrams of LOBBY plus a wildcard: LOBBY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOBBY
Images for LOBBY
Lookup in Wiki for LOBBY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.