Scrabble word: BOBTAIL
Is BOBTAIL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOBTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- noun - large sheepdog with a profuse shaggy bluish-grey-and-white coat and short tail
- adj - having a short or shortened tail
- A short or shortened tail.
- An animal, such as a horse, having a short or shortened tail.
- Something that has been cut short or abbreviated.
- verb - to cut short
There are 7 letters in BOBTAIL: A B B I L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOBTAIL
Click to search all anagrams of BOBTAIL plus a wildcard: BOBTAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOBTAIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOBTAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.