Scrabble word: RABBIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RABBIT exist?
Definitions of RABBIT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails
- noun - the fur of a rabbit
- noun - flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
- verb - hunt rabbits
- Any of various long-eared, shorttailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae, as the commonly domesticated Old World species Oryctolagus cuniculus or the cottontail.
- A hare.
- The fur of a rabbit or hare.
- A runner who intentionally sets a fast pace for a teammate during a long-distance race.
- verb - to hunt rabbits (rodent-like mammals)