Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RABBIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RABBIT exist?
Definitions of RABBIT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails
- noun - the fur of a rabbit
- noun - flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
- verb - hunt rabbits
- Any of various long-eared, shorttailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae, as the commonly domesticated Old World species Oryctolagus cuniculus or the cottontail.
- A hare.
- The fur of a rabbit or hare.
- A runner who intentionally sets a fast pace for a teammate during a long-distance race.
- verb - to hunt rabbits (rodent-like mammals)
There are 6 letters in RABBIT: A B B I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RABBIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RABBIT plus a wildcard: RABBIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RABBIT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RABBIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.