Scrabble word: POSITIVER
Is POSITIVER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POSITIVER in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.
- adj - persuaded of
- adj - involving advantage or good
- adj - indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen
- adj - formally laid down or imposed
- adj - impossible to deny or disprove
- adj - of or relating to positivism
- adj - reckoned, situated or tending in the direction which naturally or arbitrarily is taken to indicate increase or progress or onward motion
- adj - greater than zero
- adj - having a positive charge
- adj - marked by excessive confidence
- adj - absolutely confident
- noun - a quantity greater than zero
There are 9 letters in POSITIVER: E I I O P R S T V
Click to search all anagrams of POSITIVER plus a wildcard: POSITIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSITIVER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSITIVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.