Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POSITIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSITIVE exist?
Definitions of POSITIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the primary form of an adjective or adverb
- noun - a film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject
- adj - characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.
- adj - persuaded of
- adj - involving advantage or good
- adj - indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen
- adj - formally laid down or imposed
- adj - impossible to deny or disprove
- adj - of or relating to positivism
- adj - reckoned, situated or tending in the direction which naturally or arbitrarily is taken to indicate increase or progress or onward motion
- adj - greater than zero
- adj - having a positive charge
- adj - marked by excessive confidence
- Characterized by or displaying certainty, acceptance, or affirmation: a positive answer; positive criticism.
- Measured or moving forward or in a direction of increase or progress.
- Explicitly or openly expressed or laid down: a positive demand.
- Admitting of no doubt; irrefutable: positive proof.
- Overconfident; dogmatic.
- Formally or arbitrarily determined; prescribed.
- Concerned with practical rather than theoretical matters.
- Composed of or characterized by the presence of particular qualities or attributes; real.
- Of or relating to positivism.
- Of or relating to laws imposed by human authority rather than by nature or reason alone: “the glaring discrepancy between American positive law and natural rights” (David Brion Davis).
- Of or relating to religion based on revelation rather than on nature or reason alone.
- Utter; absolute: a positive darling.
- Relating to or designating a quantity greater than zero.
- Relating to or designating the sign (+).
- Relating to or designating a quantity, number, angle, or direction opposite to another designated as negative.
- Relating to or designating electric charge of a sign opposite to that of an electron.
- Indicating the presence of a particular disease, condition, or organism: a positive test for pregnancy.
- Indicating or characterized by response or motion toward the source of a stimulus, such as light: positive tropism.
- Having the areas of light and dark in their original and normal relationship, as in a photographic print made from a negative.
- Driven by or generating power directly through intermediate machine parts having little or no play: positive drive.
- An affirmative element or characteristic.
- A quantity greater than zero.
- A positive electric charge.
- A photographic image in which the lights and darks appear as they do in nature.
- The uncompared degree of an adjective or adverb.
- A word in this degree.
- A division of some pipe organs, similar in sound to the great but smaller and less powerful.
- adj - absolutely confident
- noun - a quantity greater than zero
There are 8 letters in POSITIVE: E I I O P S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSITIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSITIVE plus a wildcard: POSITIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSITIVE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSITIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.