Scrabble word: PRIVIES
Is PRIVIES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRIVIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a small outbuilding with a bench having holes through which a user can defecate
- adj - secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others
- noun - a soldier of lower rank
- noun - a toilet housed in a small structure
There are 7 letters in PRIVIES: E I I P R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIVIES
Click to search all anagrams of PRIVIES plus a wildcard: PRIVIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIVIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIVIES
Lookup in Wiki for PRIVIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.