Scrabble word: UNSTABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNSTABLE exist?
Definitions of UNSTABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking stability or fixity or firmness
- adj - highly or violently reactive
- adj - affording no ease or reassurance
- adj - suffering from severe mental illness
- adj - disposed to psychological variability
- adj - subject to change
- Tending strongly to change: unstable weather.
- Not constant; fluctuating: unstable vital signs.
- Lacking control of one’s emotions; characterized by unpredictable behavior.
- Not firmly placed; unsteady: an unstable ladder.
- Decomposing readily.
- Highly or violently reactive.
- Decaying with relatively short lifetime.
- adj - resistant to sudden change or position or condition
- verb - to put in a stable (a shelter for domestic animals)
There are 8 letters in UNSTABLE: A B E L N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNSTABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNSTABLE plus a wildcard: UNSTABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNSTABLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNSTABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.