Scrabble word: INTERLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERLOCK exist?
Definitions of INTERLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a device that prevents an automotive engine from starting
- noun - the act of interlocking or meshing
- verb - coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- verb - hold in a locking position
- verb - become engaged or intermeshed with one another
- To unite or join closely as by hooking or dovetailing.
- To become united or joined closely, as by hooking or dovetailing.
There are 9 letters in INTERLOCK: C E I K L N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERLOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERLOCK plus a wildcard: INTERLOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERLOCK
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERLOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.