Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KIRTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIRTLE exist?
Definitions of KIRTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment resembling a tunic that was worn by men in the Middle Ages
- noun - a long dress worn by women
- A man’s knee-length tunic or coat.
- A woman’s dress or skirt.
- adj - a man's tunic or coat [n -S] : KIRTLED
There are 6 letters in KIRTLE: E I K L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KIRTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KIRTLE plus a wildcard: KIRTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KIRTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KIRTLE
- ... solid color skirt. Italian kirtle shown in tapestry and rust below
- kirtle front
- kirtle at Cloakd and Daggerd
- kirtle Linen circa 1150-1450 [BSD-G11] - 99.95 Historic ...
- Kentwell Hall costume for hire. Tudor dress for hire in Stowmarket ...
- Cation Designs Sew Weekly Challenge kirtle
- One of the main dresses they wore was called a kirtlea kirtle is a ...
- Herjolfsnes 38
- An Apple Green kirtle (And Pink is Period)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.