Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KIRTLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIRTLES exist?
Definitions of KIRTLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment resembling a tunic that was worn by men in the Middle Ages
- noun - a long dress worn by women
- adj - a man's tunic or coat [n -S] : KIRTLED
There are 7 letters in KIRTLES: E I K L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KIRTLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KIRTLES plus a wildcard: KIRTLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KIRTLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KIRTLES
- Early tudor ladies kirtles
- Pattern for Womens Tudor kirtles and Petticoats by TheTudorTailor
- kirtles launches inquiry into rogue leaflet
- Family Activity Day at St Nicholas Priory kirtles and Gilliflowers ...
- Kit Tunics kirtles Kyrtles and Dresses - Wikiwood
- Medieval women at work
- Tudors - Costume
- Loose Gown ...
- Bunad and folk costume bonansa in Oslo on May 13th. Folklore Fashion ...
- The latest trendsetter Some lady in Oregon who got it from giving ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.