Scrabble word: TICKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKLE exist?
Definitions of TICKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cutaneous sensation often resulting from light stroking
- noun - the act of tickling
- verb - touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- verb - touch or stroke lightly
- To touch (the body) lightly so as to cause laughter or twitching movements.
- To tease or excite pleasurably; titillate: suspense that tickles the reader’s curiosity.
- To feel or cause a tingling sensation.
- The act of tickling.
- To please; delight: I was tickled pink by the compliment.
- verb - to touch lightly so as to produce a tingling sensation