Scrabble word: FORMATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMATIVE exist?
Definitions of FORMATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - minimal language unit that has a syntactic (or morphological) function
- adj - capable of forming new cells and tissues
- adj - forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning
- Forming or capable of forming.
- Susceptible to transformation by growth and development.
- Of or relating to formation, growth, or development: the formative stages of a plot.
- Relating to the formation or inflection of words.
There are 9 letters in FORMATIVE: A E F I M O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMATIVE plus a wildcard: FORMATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMATIVE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORMATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.