Scrabble word: FAVORITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAVORITE exist?
Definitions of FAVORITE in dictionaries:
- noun - something regarded with special favor or liking
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a competitor thought likely to win
- adj - appealing to the general public
- adj - preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- One that enjoys special favor or regard.
- One that is trusted, indulged, or preferred above all others, especially by a superior: a favorite of the monarch.
- Liked or preferred above all others; regarded with special favor.
- noun - a person or thing preferred above all others
There are 8 letters in FAVORITE: A E F I O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVORITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAVORITE plus a wildcard: FAVORITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVORITE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAVORITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.