Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAFTIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAFTIR exist?
Definitions of MAFTIR in dictionaries:
- n - the concluding section of a parashah
There are 6 letters in MAFTIR: A F I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAFTIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAFTIR plus a wildcard: MAFTIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAFTIR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAFTIR
- maftir by David Dazanashvili
- maftir portions
- My maftir appears below.
- maftir Yonah (The Book of Jonah)
- Hamaftirmaftir and Haftorah Blessings AllJewishLinks.com
- maftir -
- maftir Vortify Yourself Page 2
- The Torah Anthology Yom Kippur Service with maftir Yona Rabbi Aryah ...
- COMPLETE SET 61 BOOKS- NEW BARBAT MITZVAH maftir & HAFTARAH B
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.