Scrabble word: DEMORALIZE
Is DEMORALIZE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEMORALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - lower someone's spirits
- verb - confuse or put into disorder
- To undermine the confidence or morale of; dishearten: an inconsistent policy that demoralized the staff.
- To put into disorder; confuse.
- To debase the morals of; corrupt.
There are 10 letters in DEMORALIZE: A D E E I L M O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMORALIZE
Click to search all anagrams of DEMORALIZE plus a wildcard: DEMORALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMORALIZE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMORALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.