Scrabble word: REBELLIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBELLIOUS exist?
Definitions of REBELLIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - resisting control or authority
- adj - discontented as toward authority
- adj - participating in organized resistance to a constituted government
- Prone to or participating in a rebellion: rebellious students.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a rebel or rebellion: rebellious behavior.
- Resisting treatment or control; unruly.
There are 10 letters in REBELLIOUS: B E E I L L O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBELLIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBELLIOUS plus a wildcard: REBELLIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBELLIOUS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REBELLIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.