Scrabble word: RUBIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBIES exist?
Definitions of RUBIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a transparent piece of ruby that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- noun - a transparent deep red variety of corundum
- noun - a deep and vivid red color
- adj - of a deep-red color
- verb - to tint with the color of a ruby (a deep-red precious stone)
There are 6 letters in RUBIES: B E I R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBIES plus a wildcard: RUBIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBIES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUBIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.