Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRUISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRUISE exist?
Definitions of BRUISE in dictionaries:
- noun - an injury that doesn't break the skin but results in some discoloration
- verb - injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - break up into small pieces for food preparation
- verb - damage (plant tissue) by abrasion or pressure
- To injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of (part of the body) without breaking the skin, as by a blow.
- To damage (plant tissue), as by abrasion or pressure: bruised the fruit by careless packing.
- To dent or mar.
- To pound (berries, for example) into fragments; crush.
- To experience or undergo bruising: Peaches bruise easily.
- An injury to underlying tissues or bone in which the skin is not broken, often characterized by ruptured blood vessels and discolorations.
- A similar injury to plant tissue, often resulting in discoloration or spoilage.
- An injury, especially to one’s feelings.
- verb - to injure without breaking the surface of the skin
There are 6 letters in BRUISE: B E I R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRUISE plus a wildcard: BRUISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRUISE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRUISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.