Scrabble word: BRUISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRUISES exist?
Definitions of BRUISES in dictionaries:
- noun - an injury that doesn't break the skin but results in some discoloration
- verb - injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - break up into small pieces for food preparation
- verb - damage (plant tissue) by abrasion or pressure
- verb - to injure without breaking the surface of the skin
There are 7 letters in BRUISES: B E I R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRUISES plus a wildcard: BRUISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRUISES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRUISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.