Scrabble word: PRISMATIC
Is PRISMATIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRISMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or resembling or constituting a prism
- adj - exhibiting spectral colors formed by refraction of light through a prism
- Of, relating to, resembling, or being a prism.
- Formed by refraction of light through a prism.
- Brilliantly colored; iridescent.
There are 9 letters in PRISMATIC: A C I I M P R S T
Click to search all anagrams of PRISMATIC plus a wildcard: PRISMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRISMATIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRISMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.