Scrabble word: INTANGIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTANGIBLE exist?
Definitions of INTANGIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - assets that are saleable though not material or physical
- adj - (of especially business assets) not having physical substance or intrinsic productive value
- adj - incapable of being perceived by the senses especially the sense of touch
- adj - hard to pin down or identify
- adj - lacking substance or reality
- Incapable of being perceived by the senses.
- Something intangible, especially an asset that cannot be perceived by the senses.
There are 10 letters in INTANGIBLE: A B E G I I L N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTANGIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTANGIBLE plus a wildcard: INTANGIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTANGIBLE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTANGIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.