Scrabble word: INTANGIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTANGIBLE exist?
Definitions of INTANGIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - assets that are saleable though not material or physical
- adj - (of especially business assets) not having physical substance or intrinsic productive value
- adj - incapable of being perceived by the senses especially the sense of touch
- adj - hard to pin down or identify
- adj - lacking substance or reality
- Incapable of being perceived by the senses.
- Something intangible, especially an asset that cannot be perceived by the senses.
There are 10 letters in INTANGIBLE: A B E G I I L N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTANGIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTANGIBLE plus a wildcard: INTANGIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTANGIBLE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words