Scrabble word: BIENNIAL
Is BIENNIAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BIENNIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) a plant having a life cycle that normally takes two seasons from germination to death to complete
- adj - having a life cycle lasting two seasons
- adj - occurring every second year
- Lasting or living for two years.
- Happening every second year.
- Having a life cycle that normally takes two growing seasons to complete.
- An event that occurs every two years.
- A plant that normally requires two seasons to complete its life cycle, growing usually as a rosette in the first season and producing flowers and fruits and then dying in the second season.
- A perennial plant, such as the English daisy, cultivated as a biennial.
- noun - an event that occurs every two years
There are 8 letters in BIENNIAL: A B E I I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIENNIAL
Click to search all anagrams of BIENNIAL plus a wildcard: BIENNIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIENNIAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIENNIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.